BellBrook Labs, LLC develops detection reagents and microfluidic devices that accelerate the discovery of more effective therapies for cancer and other debilitating diseases. Transcreener is a patented high throughput screening assay platform used to identify inhibitors for kinases and other types of protein drug targets. The iuvo Microconduit Array technology is a line of unique microscale devices for miniaturization and automation of advanced cell models that are more representative of human physiology.
- Mobile app developed by a Madison startup shows promise in treating lower back pain and lowering health care costs
- The 250 Most Successful Companies in the Midwest
- SHINE Medical CEO Talks Europe Expansion, Future Phases of Company
- Stemina’s Human Stem Cell-Based Test Demonstrates Potential to Predict Which Drugs and Chemicals Cause Birth Defects
- Madison company’s surgery imaging device approved by FDA