MADISON, Wis.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Silatronix® has been awarded a $10.1 million contract from the U.S. Navy Office of Naval Research (ONR). The contract, entitled “Organosilicon Electrolytes for Safe, High Energy, High-Nickel NMC Li-ion Batteries” will focus on the use of Organosilicon (OS) electrolytes to improve the cycling stability of Li-ion cells using NMC622 and NMC811 cathode materials in combination with various state-of-the-art anode materials. This ONR project leverages Silatronix® substantial expertise in the development of new OS based solvents for Li-ion battery applications, and the Company’s world class, Li-ion battery materials evaluation laboratory and analysis capability.
- Mobile app developed by a Madison startup shows promise in treating lower back pain and lowering health care costs
- The 250 Most Successful Companies in the Midwest
- SHINE Medical CEO Talks Europe Expansion, Future Phases of Company
- Stemina’s Human Stem Cell-Based Test Demonstrates Potential to Predict Which Drugs and Chemicals Cause Birth Defects
- Madison company’s surgery imaging device approved by FDA