Many companies developing artificial intelligence software for healthcare are trying to improve doctors’ ability to diagnose disease. Fewer emerging healthcare AI businesses are focused on what happens after a diagnosis, aiming to figure out how treatments are working.
- Mobile app developed by a Madison startup shows promise in treating lower back pain and lowering health care costs
- The 250 Most Successful Companies in the Midwest
- SHINE Medical CEO Talks Europe Expansion, Future Phases of Company
- Stemina’s Human Stem Cell-Based Test Demonstrates Potential to Predict Which Drugs and Chemicals Cause Birth Defects
- Madison company’s surgery imaging device approved by FDA