The Midwest doesn’t get much of the startup spotlight. But make no mistake: It’s home to plenty of fascinating, fast-growing companies. We’ve ranked 250 of them in Inc.‘s first annual list of America’s top businesses in the Midwest. Here you’ll find our reporting on everything you need to start and grow your company in the Midwest, along with the inspiring backstory of the No. 1 company in the region, which may sound like a Silicon Valley tech company but is very much a Midwestern fixture. You’ll also see how an in-person events platform and resource and networking hub for boutique owners are coping amid the coronavirus crisis. Dig further into Inc.’s rankings via our by-the-numbers infographic, delving into companies whose revenue in 2018 ranged from $1 million to $1.1 billion. Explore the list for more on the Midwest companies thriving most.
- Mobile app developed by a Madison startup shows promise in treating lower back pain and lowering health care costs
- The 250 Most Successful Companies in the Midwest
- SHINE Medical CEO Talks Europe Expansion, Future Phases of Company
- Stemina’s Human Stem Cell-Based Test Demonstrates Potential to Predict Which Drugs and Chemicals Cause Birth Defects
- Madison company’s surgery imaging device approved by FDA